How to help my hair glow healthy!
In Australia we are in a permanent Summer mode and we must look after our hair to keep it moisturized, silky, healthy, glowing! Find out in this blog how can you make that happen!
We all dream about having perfect hair, that will always glow and look smooth and beautiful, right? There is an old say that we really like "your hair is the gossip of your inner health" And it's so very true! If your hair falls easy, it's too thin, breaks and it's constantly dry, it is always a good idea to have a health check done to make sure you are not anemic, your hormones are in balance y there's no sign of minerals deficiency.
We want to share with you 5 really good tips to look after your hair naturally to keep it glowing!
1. Use Hair Masks! You don't need to spend much money; just use an egg! Beat it in a bowl, wet your hair, put the egg in the tips of your hair and leave it for 15 min. Wash and shampoo as normal.
2. Try Apple Cider Vinegar! Shampoo your hair as usual, skip the conditioner. Pour a mixture of 1 tablespoon ACV and 1 tablespoon water over your head. Comb it through to your tips. do 2-3 tablespoons for long hair. Let it sit for 5 min, then rinse your hair with cold water.
3. Make an avocado mask! Mash the avocado until smooth. Pour the mixture from the roots to your tips. Let it sit for 15 min. Wash and shampoo as normal with cold water.
4. Make a Honey mask!. If it's raw honey is better. Wet your hair, poor a mixture of 1/4 cup honey and 1/4 cup warm water in your hair. Let it sit for 15m and shampoo as normal with cold water.
5. Feed your Scalp! Shiny hair is nourished hair, and hardy strands start at the roots. You can break open Vitamin E capsules and rub the gel directly on the hairline. The antioxidant increases circulation, which stimulates growth.